AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To establish children’s homes to help orphaned and vulnerable children irrespective of their sex, religion, creed or community and to provide them with food, irrespective of their sex, religion, creed or accommodation, medicine, clothes, education facilities and vocational training, free of costs.
2. To conduct awareness classes, film shows, music programmes and medical camps in different places for the benefit of deserving children accommodation, medicine, clothes, education facilities and vocational training, free of costs.
3. To empower women and widows by providing free vocational training skills such as sewing training and other skills. We also help the aged widows with free food, free shelter,free medical care, free clothing and rehabilitate them suitably and spiritually.
4.To help the poor villages with fresh clean drinking water by rigging the Water Wells, in order to save their lives from causes of many deaths of unclean water.
5. To provide training to the deserving children irrespective of their sex, religion, creed or community. To develop their talents in art, science, sports and cultural activities and to conduct arts and sports competitions for children.
6. To help the helpless people who are victimized by natural disasters like floods, cyclones, typhoons and earth quakes; providing free clothing, free food, and free medical help.
7. To provide financial assistance for education and clothing to other children who are not residing in our children’s home, irrespective of their sex, religion, creed or community.
8. To help those who have lost their homes and belongings in natural disasters, like floods and typhoons, to rebuild and start over.
9. To help and assist in the welfare of poor people in slums and rural areas irrespective of their religion, caste or creed by giving them clothes, food and or monetary help as the case may be that are indicated and appointed by the society.
10.To reach the unreached by showing the love and compassion of Jesus Christ; to help them both physically and spiritually.